The program intends to meet the needs of the 21st century automotive industry.
It trains the students on a wide range of topics including designing,
manufacturing and maintenance of automobiles. The curriculum includes
imparting knowledge on the related aspects of the transportation sector, energy
and environmental concerns, application of fossil and alternative fuels and
development of vehicles of the future.
Why Automotive Design Engineering?
• With sales of passenger vehicles rising, the prospects for a career in auto
design are extremely bright.
• With global car makers looking at India for innovative automobile products,
the scope for indigenously designed vehicles is also growing. Some of the
global car makers have set up captive design facilities in India.
• India is poised to become third largest automotive market by 2016, ahead of
Japan, Germany and Brazil
• Automotive Design Engineer
• Production Engineer at Automobile Plants
• Automotive Ancillary Development Engineer
• Production Planning & Control Engineer
• Maintenance Engineer at Automobile Dealerships
• Vendor Development Engineer
• Technical Consultant in Automotive Sector
• Value Engineering
*Please note-This program is currently running. Not on offer for admission 2017.